EdTech: Identifying and addressing opportunities for innovation and innovative practice
This module follows business tutor Alicja and her colleagues as they apply the innovation matrix and the SAMR model to find innovative ways to deal with the problems that emerged in the module Innovation and the need for change. It looks at the goals and issues that were identified when they subsequently examined their practice in Innovation: review process and practice.
The module shows you how to identify and action opportunities for innovation and innovative practice.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Plan and develop innovative practice to meet changing circumstances
- Use the SAMR model to support innovative practice.
Digital Teaching Professional Framework
This module covers the EdTech component - G1 : Self-assessment and reflection
- Critically reflect on one's own teaching and digital practice.
- Identify competency gaps and areas for improvement.
- Seek the help of others in improving one's teaching and digital practice.
- Seek targeted training and use opportunities for continuous professional development.
- Seek to continuously expand and enhance one's repertoire of digital teaching practices.
- Help others in developing their digital teaching competence.
- At the organisational level, reflect on and provide critical feedback on digital policies and practices.
- Actively contribute to further developing organisational practices, policies and visions on the use of digital technologies.
- Use professional collaborative networks to explore and reflect on new teaching practices and methods.
You may also be interested in
Login or signup to earn this badge!
This is the Leading stage, which recognises you have a high level of knowledge about in implementing innovation and change involving digital technology and can start to guide and support peers.