EdTech: Implementing innovation and innovative practice
The goal and measure of successful innovation must always be that each individual teacher can work with their learners in new ways to achieve better outcomes.
This module looks at the part to be played by teachers in implementing such innovation and innovative practice.
The module shows you how to introduce and embed innovation and innovative practice to improve teaching and learning.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Introduce innovative practice into your teaching and learning
- Embed and further develop successful innovation.
Digital Teaching Professional Framework
This module covers the EdTech component - G1 : Self-assessment and reflection
- Critically reflect on one's own teaching and digital practice.
- Identify competency gaps and areas for improvement.
- Seek the help of others in improving one's teaching and digital practice.
- Seek targeted training and use opportunities for continuous professional development.
- Seek to continuously expand and enhance one's repertoire of digital teaching practices.
- Help others in developing their digital teaching competence.
- At the organisational level, reflect on and provide critical feedback on digital policies and practices.
- Actively contribute to further developing organisational practices, policies and visions on the use of digital technologies.
- Use professional collaborative networks to explore and reflect on new teaching practices and methods.
You may also be interested in
Taking note of your feedbackWe greatly appreciate the time taken to provide us with feedback on each module. We regularly review all the feedback provided and use it to inform the development of new modules. Subject to funds being available and other constraints, we will amend existing modules where feedback shows this is required.
Login or signup to earn this badge!
This badge recognises that you have the level of knowledge to adopt new approaches in implementing innovation and change involving digital technology.