EdTech: Building effective staff and learner partnerships
Partnerships that bring teachers and learners together to develop digital skills can deliver real benefits to both groups.
This module looks at the practicalities of developing and sustaining such partnership. It pairs with and follows on from the module, Learner-led activity.
The module shows you how to build and develop effective staff and learner partnerships across the organisation.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Set up and lead effective staff- learner partnerships
- Clarify the benefits that can be expected
- Consider the best ways to sustain effective partnership into the future.
Digital Teaching Professional Framework
This module covers the EdTech component - A4a : Communication and collaboration with and between colleagues
- Collaborate with other practitioners on a dedicated project or task, using digital technologies
- Share and exchange knowledge, resources and experiences with colleagues and peers, using digital technologies
- Collaboratively develop educational resources using digital technologies.
- Incorporate learning activities,
assignments and assessments
which encourage and require
- Use digital technologies for collaborative processes, and for co-construction and cocreation of resources and knowledge.
You may also be interested in
Taking note of your feedbackWe greatly appreciate the time taken to provide us with feedback on each module. We regularly review all the feedback provided and use it to inform the development of new modules. Subject to funds being available and other constraints, we will amend existing modules where feedback shows this is required.
Login or signup to earn this badge!
The Engaging Learners badges look at tools and approaches for engaging learners using digital technology. This badge recognises that you have started sharing tools and approaches and guiding your peers.