EdTech: Future proofing: principles and practice
This module shows you how to design learning resources from the outset to enable quick, easy and effective updating when the future brings significant change.
It follows on from the paired module Future Proofing content - what does it mean.
The module shows you how future proof learning resources in practice.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Adopt principles of good practice for future proofing your content creation
and resource building
- Design and create content that is easy to update.
Digital Teaching Professional Framework
This module covers the EdTech component - A2 : Designing and adapting activities
- Adapt and edit existing digital resources, where permitted.
- Combine and mix existing digital resources or parts of them, where permitted.
- Create new digital educational resources.
- Jointly create with others digital educational resources.
- Consider the specific learning objective, context, teaching approach, and learner group, when adapting or creating digital learning resources.
You may also be interested in
Taking note of your feedbackWe greatly appreciate the time taken to provide us with feedback on each module. We regularly review all the feedback provided and use it to inform the development of new modules. Subject to funds being available and other constraints, we will amend existing modules where feedback shows this is required.
Login or signup to earn this badge!
This badge recognises that you can use your high level of knowledge of how to source, edit and create digital content to support your peers and inform policy on creating digital resources.