EdTech: Future proofing content - what does it mean?
This module looks at what is meant by future-proofing content, why it is necessary and why it is increasingly important.
The principles and practice of future-proofing content together with some simple techniques are examined in the paired module Principles and practice of future proofing content.
The module shows you what future proofing means for content and resources?
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- List the benefits of future proofing
- Recognise where and when it is appropriate.
Digital Teaching Professional Framework
This module covers the EdTech component - A2 : Designing and adapting activities
- Adapt and edit existing digital resources, where permitted.
- Combine and mix existing digital resources or parts of them, where permitted.
- Create new digital educational resources.
- Jointly create with others digital educational resources.
- Consider the specific learning objective, context, teaching approach, and learner group, when adapting or creating digital learning resources.
You may also be interested in
Taking note of your feedbackWe greatly appreciate the time taken to provide us with feedback on each module. We regularly review all the feedback provided and use it to inform the development of new modules. Subject to funds being available and other constraints, we will amend existing modules where feedback shows this is required.
Good to think about making sure good resources are shared and stored correctly and easily accessible for others.
Login or signup to earn this badge!
This badge recognises that you have started to explore how to source, edit and create digital content for use in your teaching.