EdTech: Leading a content creation team
This module looks at how you can lead the collaborative creation of complex content covering a number of subject areas and involving several colleagues.
It follows on from two preceding modules:
- Creating content: adapting and editing.
- Creating content: combining and mixing.
The module shows you how to lead a team on the creation of content.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Plan and organise the creation of complex content by multiple authors
- Produce high quality collaborative learning materials.
Digital Teaching Professional Framework
This module covers the EdTech component - A2 : Designing and adapting activities
- Adapt and edit existing digital resources, where permitted.
- Combine and mix existing digital resources or parts of them, where permitted.
- Create new digital educational resources.
- Jointly create with others digital educational resources.
- Consider the specific learning objective, context, teaching approach, and learner group, when adapting or creating digital learning resources.
You may also be interested in
Taking note of your feedbackWe greatly appreciate the time taken to provide us with feedback on each module. We regularly review all the feedback provided and use it to inform the development of new modules. Subject to funds being available and other constraints, we will amend existing modules where feedback shows this is required.
Very useful, lots of new resources to use.
Login or signup to earn this badge!
This badge recognises that you can use your high level of knowledge of how to source, edit and create digital content to support your peers and inform policy on creating digital resources.