EdTech: Creating content: combine and mix
This module looks at how to combine and mix existing resources to create more relevent content for learning.
It examines how this can be used to enhance the development of your pedagogical practice with EdTech.
It follows on from the module Creating content: adapting and editing.
This module shows you how to combine and mix content.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Combine and mix existing content objects
- Use this to develop your pedagogical practice.
Digital Teaching Professional Framework
This module covers the EdTech component - A2 : Designing and adapting activities
- Adapt and edit existing digital resources, where permitted.
- Combine and mix existing digital resources or parts of them, where permitted.
- Create new digital educational resources.
- Jointly create with others digital educational resources.
- Consider the specific learning objective, context, teaching approach, and learner group, when adapting or creating digital learning resources.
You may also be interested in
Taking note of your feedbackWe greatly appreciate the time taken to provide us with feedback on each module. We regularly review all the feedback provided and use it to inform the development of new modules. Subject to funds being available and other constraints, we will amend existing modules where feedback shows this is required.
Login or signup to earn this badge!
This badge recognises that you have a good level of knowledge of how to source, edit and create digital content and use your new resources in your teaching.