EdTech: Creating content: adapt and edit content
This module looks at adapting and editing existing learning materials, your own or resources you found online, for a different learning purpose.
Creating new resources from old can extend the life of learning materials and is a time-efficient approach to meeting the needs of different learners.
The module shows you how to adapt and edit content.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Adapt and edit content using common software
- Identify opportunities to introduce this into your practice.
Digital Teaching Professional Framework
This module covers the EdTech component - A2 : Designing and adapting activities
- Adapt and edit existing digital resources, where permitted.
- Combine and mix existing digital resources or parts of them, where permitted.
- Create new digital educational resources.
- Jointly create with others digital educational resources.
- Consider the specific learning objective, context, teaching approach, and learner group, when adapting or creating digital learning resources.
You may also be interested in
Taking note of your feedbackWe greatly appreciate the time taken to provide us with feedback on each module. We regularly review all the feedback provided and use it to inform the development of new modules. Subject to funds being available and other constraints, we will amend existing modules where feedback shows this is required.
Some excellent examples of how to adapt and use resources.
Login or signup to earn this badge!
This badge recognises that you have started to explore how to source, edit and create digital content for use in your teaching.