EdTech: How to assess the quality of content
Teaching and learning quality policies often refer to the importance of high-quality resources and content. But what does that mean and who should judge it?
This module looks at the issues involved in making these decisions.
The module shows you how to improve the quality of content.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Define quality of content
- Adopt effective strategies to improve the quality of your content.
Digital Teaching Professional Framework
This module covers the EdTech component - A2 : Designing and adapting activities
- Adapt and edit existing digital resources, where permitted.
- Combine and mix existing digital resources or parts of them, where permitted.
- Create new digital educational resources.
- Jointly create with others digital educational resources.
- Consider the specific learning objective, context, teaching approach, and learner group, when adapting or creating digital learning resources.
You may also be interested in
Taking note of your feedbackWe greatly appreciate the time taken to provide us with feedback on each module. We regularly review all the feedback provided and use it to inform the development of new modules. Subject to funds being available and other constraints, we will amend existing modules where feedback shows this is required.
Login or signup to earn this badge!
This badge recognises that you can use your high level of knowledge of how to source, edit and create digital content to support your peers and inform policy on creating digital resources.