EdTech: Using online educational information
Many public and private sector organisations' websites contain dedicated educational content around their particular area of interest, industry or product range. This module looks at the opportunities and benefits of using them in learning.
The module shows you the pedagogical value of free-to-use information and resources.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Locate free-to-use educational packages and information
- Assess value for subject specific content.
Digital Teaching Professional Framework
This module covers the EdTech component - D1 : Subject and industry-specific teaching
- Go online to update your subjectspecific competencies.
- Go online to learn about new teaching methods and strategies.
- Go online to search for and identify digital resources which support professional development within your subject specific area or industryrelated field.
You may also be interested in
Taking note of your feedbackWe greatly appreciate the time taken to provide us with feedback on each module. We regularly review all the feedback provided and use it to inform the development of new modules. Subject to funds being available and other constraints, we will amend existing modules where feedback shows this is required.
Login or signup to earn this badge!
This badge recognises that you have started to explore how to source, edit and create digital content for use in your teaching.