Personalised learning pathways in practice
This module looks at why it's worth creating and delivering personalised learning pathways and how to make them work in practice.
It follows on from the Personalised learning pathways module.
This module shows you how to create personalised learning pathways in practice.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- assess the value, opportunities and challenges of personalised learning pathways in your own context
- create whole or partial pathways to meet individual learner needs.
Digital Teaching Professional Framework
This module covers the DTPF component - F2 : Equality and diversity
- Address the special needs of individual learners (e.g. dyslexia, ADHD, overachievers) using digital technologies
- Allow for different learning pathways, levels and speeds when designing, selecting and implementing digital learning activities.
- Devise individual learning plans and use digital technologies to support these.
- Adapt communication strategies to the specific audience and be aware of cultural and generational diversity in digital environments
You may also be interested in
Taking note of your feedbackWe greatly appreciate the time taken to provide us with feedback on each module. We regularly review all the feedback provided and use it to inform the development of new modules. Subject to funds being available and other constraints, we will amend existing modules where feedback shows this is required.
Login or signup to earn this badge!
Digital technology can provide new ways to help enable inclusive approaches to difference and diversity. This badge recognises that you are adopting new digital approaches.