EdTech: Resolving intermittent and disrupted attendance
Intermittent and disrupted attendance of learners is an early warning sign of potential drop out or underachievement.
This module looks at the ways technology can help us to intervene early with effective solutions.
This module shows you how technology can support action to overcome intermittent and disrupted attendance.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- establish a robust methodology for early intervention to address intermittent and disrupted attendance.
- monitor and remediate attendance problems arising from a range of causes.
Digital Teaching Professional Framework
This module covers the EdTech component - F2 : Equality and diversity
- Address the special needs of individual learners (e.g. dyslexia, ADHD, overachievers) using digital technologies
- Allow for different learning pathways, levels and speeds when designing, selecting and implementing digital learning activities.
- Devise individual learning plans and use digital technologies to support these.
- Adapt communication strategies to the specific audience and be aware of cultural and generational diversity in digital environments
You may also be interested in
Taking note of your feedbackWe greatly appreciate the time taken to provide us with feedback on each module. We regularly review all the feedback provided and use it to inform the development of new modules. Subject to funds being available and other constraints, we will amend existing modules where feedback shows this is required.
I got really confused by the language of the questions.
Good detail on what you can do to support learning and hopefully avoid attendance issues
Good range overview and nice range of options. The solutions offered do assume a certain degree of digital policy and vision within the organisation that might not always be available
A useful summary of some important information on how to support students. The links at the bottom of the page are well worth investigating.
The 'Just In..' idea makes a lot of sense. Useful video in parts.
Login or signup to earn this badge!
Digital technology can provide new ways to help enable inclusive approaches to difference and diversity. This badge recognises that you are adopting new digital approaches.