Learning for independent living
This module looks at using technology to support the learning activities of SLDD learners who are working towards living independently.
This module shows you how to design learning to support independent living.
After completing this module you will be able to:
- identify the challenges and opportunities for designing learning for independent living
- employ suitable technology to deliver learning in this context
Digital Teaching Professional Framework
This module covers the DTPF component - F2 : Equality and diversity
- Address the special needs of individual learners (e.g. dyslexia, ADHD, overachievers) using digital technologies
- Allow for different learning pathways, levels and speeds when designing, selecting and implementing digital learning activities.
- Devise individual learning plans and use digital technologies to support these.
- Adapt communication strategies to the specific audience and be aware of cultural and generational diversity in digital environments
You may also be interested in
Taking note of your feedbackWe greatly appreciate the time taken to provide us with feedback on each module. We regularly review all the feedback provided and use it to inform the development of new modules. Subject to funds being available and other constraints, we will amend existing modules where feedback shows this is required.
Login or signup to earn this badge!
This badge recognises that you are exploring how to ensure that all learners can make the best use of digital technology possible.