Recording teaching sessions
A recorded teaching session can provide real opportunities for improving your teaching practice, especially if you share it with colleagues in a quality circle or improvement group where you all watch each other's recordings to review and reflect upon them.
This module looks at some of the practical considerations you need to address for a successful outcome.
This module will help you to reflect on and share your teaching sessions by recording them.
Record and review your teaching sessions
After completing this module you will:
• select appropriate digital tools to record teaching sessions for review and reflection
• identify opportunities and platforms for sharing recorded sessions between colleagues in order to improve professional practice
Digital Teaching Professional Framework
This module covers the DTPF component - A2 : Designing and adapting activities
- Adapt and edit existing digital resources, where permitted.
- Combine and mix existing digital resources or parts of them, where permitted.
- Create new digital educational resources.
- Jointly create with others digital educational resources.
- Consider the specific learning objective, context, teaching approach, and learner group, when adapting or creating digital learning resources.
You may also be interested in
Taking note of your feedbackWe greatly appreciate the time taken to provide us with feedback on each module. We regularly review all the feedback provided and use it to inform the development of new modules. Subject to funds being available and other constraints, we will amend existing modules where feedback shows this is required.
Effective module to support practitioners’ reflection. I did not complete the activity correctly and I understand it is not an exact process and what is important is to consider the various steps that are required. Very helpful! Report this review
MCA and GDPR in H+SC Report this review
Great module, I especially liked the idea of a quality circle to get other staff members involved Report this review
Was a bit sceptical about the online/video call at first, but could actually be a powerful tool for quality circles/'teaching triangles' and the like. Report this review
Login or signup to earn this badge!
The Digital Practice badges look at tools and approaches that can improve learning. This badge recognises that you have started sharing tools and approaches and guiding your peers.