Collaborative learning activities for online courses
Producing effective online learning activities takes time, effort and creativity.
This module looks at the process of creating learning resources with the intention that they are shareable resources; making them available to others, driving the concept of collaborative creation in your own organisation, and reaching out to practitioners in other organisations.
This module will show you how to share your collaborative online learning activities with other practitioners.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
• identify what makes a collaborative learning resource shareable
• lead the design and co-creation of a shareable resource with colleagues and peers.
Digital Teaching Professional Framework
This module covers the DTPF component - B4a : Teaching context: fully online - towards a community of learning
- Set up learning activities in digital environments, having foreseen learners' needs for guidance and catering for them.
- Interact with learners in digital environments.
- Digitally monitor learner behaviour during a session and offer guidance when needed.
- Use digital technologies to remotely monitor learner progress and intervene when needed, while allowing for self-regulation.
- Experiment with and develop new forms and formats for offering guidance and support, using digital technologies.
You may also be interested in
Taking note of your feedbackWe greatly appreciate the time taken to provide us with feedback on each module. We regularly review all the feedback provided and use it to inform the development of new modules. Subject to funds being available and other constraints, we will amend existing modules where feedback shows this is required.
I have enjoyed all 3 of the collaborative learning modules but I need to do all the follow up work on these modules before moving onto another module. I look forward to planning my first online learning course in collaboration with colleagues Report this review
This was remarkably straight-forward and took just 5mins to complete. The resources / references at the bottom of the page are particularly useful. Please update these as new items become available. Report this review
Very good, but why isn't Google Gsuite included alongside Office 365. Google applications are great for collaboration. Report this review
A useful introduction to make people think about ways to collaborate. Report this review
I think the modules could have more information in them and more relevant to the question asked. Report this review
Login or signup to earn this badge!
Collaboration can be supported using digital tools. This badge recognises that you have started sharing methods for collaborative learning and guiding your peers.