Share, Collaborate, Improve (Part 2)
Adopting digital technologies to collaborate and share practice beyond your own institution will enable you to:
- find out what colleagues in other organisation's in the sector are doing in their teaching.
- share, adapt and adopt good practice and learning objects and resources more widely across the FE and training sector and beyond.
- work together with fellow specialists and communities to create and adapt resources and materials.
This module will help you to use digital technologies to share and exchange practices with peers and colleagues.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
• incorporate shared learning activities into your practice
• consider using digital technology to share practices and resources with peers in-house and in the wider community.
Digital Teaching Professional Framework
This module covers the DTPF component - A4a : Communication and collaboration with and between colleagues
- Collaborate with other practitioners on a dedicated project or task, using digital technologies
- Share and exchange knowledge, resources and experiences with colleagues and peers, using digital technologies
- Collaboratively develop educational resources using digital technologies.
- Incorporate learning activities,
assignments and assessments
which encourage and require
- Use digital technologies for collaborative processes, and for co-construction and cocreation of resources and knowledge.
You may also be interested in
Taking note of your feedbackWe greatly appreciate the time taken to provide us with feedback on each module. We regularly review all the feedback provided and use it to inform the development of new modules. Subject to funds being available and other constraints, we will amend existing modules where feedback shows this is required.
Practical and straightforward examples-- links were pretty useful as well. Report this review
The video is well made and encourages ideas, but the assessment is quite vaguely termed, and without a facilitator to bounce ideas off, it's very difficult to get the 'right' answer. I did this with three colleagues and we all suggested a different answer. Report this review
For me a bit too simple. I would like to see more practical examples of learner collaboration rather than just thoughts or ideas. Report this review
This ended up as the first section I completed due to the need to click through areas that I had downloaded and read on previous sections. unclear on the process to complete and gain the badge. Well laid out but basic knowledge is required to complete the section. Report this review
This module provided some useful and simple ideas of ways to get your students to collaborate Report this review
Login or signup to earn this badge!
Sharing and exchanging resources, ideas and approaches is a vital part of developing practices. This badge recognises that you understand how digital solutions can help with collaboration and have started adopting digital solutions to collaborate with your peers.