About our Badges
As you complete the modules, you earn digital badges. Digital badges are attached to clusters of training modules.
A digital badge:
- is evidence of your commitment to developing your teaching and training practice using edtech
- links to the Digital Teaching Professional Framework
- can be shared
- is shown as an image
- is issued and certified by an authority, the ETF
Digital badges can be:
- used to show progress in your professional development
- shared on social media
- added to your professional profile on LinkedIn
- added as evidence of your professional development, for example in a CV
Badges are awarded for three stages of personal development, mapped on to the Digital Teaching Professional Framework:
Register on the site to earn badges.