- Did you use Heading styles for section headings?
- Do images have appropriate captions or alternative text descriptions?
- Is text on hyperlinks meaningful and unique (ie not a file name, raw url or "Click here")?
- Have lists and layouts (eg indents) been created using the editor tools (not the spacebar or asterisks)?
- Did you only use tables for tabular data (ie not use them for visual layout purposes)?
- If used, have tables been laid out as simply as possible (not using merged or split cells)?
- Have colour contrasts been chosen to be clear to a wide range of users?
- Can you navigate round any links or interactions on the resource using only the Tab key and key strokes instead of a mouse?
NB: automated checks underestimate issues so use with caution. Use a browser plugin such as SiteImprove, WAVE, Nibbler or use the built in auditing tools under the Developer section of Chrome.