This thirty-minute lunch time session will demonstrate the key features of Microsoft Voice Recorder, followed by time to create a resource using the tool.
These sessions are part of the ETF's Essential Digital Skills programme which support the delivery of the new qualifications based on the national standards for Essential Digital Skills.
The aim of these sessions is to support teachers in developing their skills, knowledge and confidence to use specific digital teaching tools to deliver Essential Digital Skills online. Each session will:
- Explore how specific tools could be used in practice.
- Provide an opportunity to exchange ideas, discuss challenges and share practice.
- Share resources created during the session.
To qualify for a place on this course you will need to be working in an ESFA-funded learning provider and be from the funder's priority group which includes:
- Further Education Colleges
- Independent Training Providers
- Adult Community Learning Providers
- Any other type of ESFA-funded provider that offers Offender Learning, ESOL, Preparation for Life and Work and/or SEND
To book please visit the ETF booking site.